Throughout the year we hold a number of fundraising events, including Bazaars, Shelter Open Days and Awareness Days at local businesses.
We are always grateful for help at these events.
Events Volunteers provide a wide range of support. For example:
- manning a stall at our bazaars or Shelter Open Days
- sorting and pricing donations
- providing handmade crafts, jams and baked goods for sale
- helping at a bag-packing days
- manning a stall at our awareness days, held to spread the word about the work Lothian Cat Rescue is involved in
Our events are publicised on our Events Calendar and on social media. We need assistance at the events themselves, and with event preparation. The events usually last for a morning or an afternoon.
You need to be flexible, enthusiastic, organized and enjoy working as part of a team.
Find out more
If you’d like to find out more about becoming an Events Volunteer, please email us at email@example.com